Let Melissa Wu, a thoughtful and caring lawyer, help you address your probate concerns:
- large assets and property that you want to pass along to heirs
- no will or trust has been set up in advance for a loved one
- a judge has appointed a stranger to manage the estate affairs and distribute assets
- a loved one can no longer manage his/her own affairs
Ways to Avoid Probate
Consult with Melissa to have your estate plans:
- drawn up correctly
- able to withstand court challenges
- pass a probate court judge’s validity examination
- conducted according to your wishes
Meet in the Office or Your Home
The Law Office of Melissa Wu, LLC is located in Gaithersburg, convenient to residents of Maryland and the DC metro area.
If you or your loved one cannot travel, Melissa can bring her legal expertise directly to you by providing a complimentary consultation and legal services in your home.
Trustworthy Legal Representation
Melissa understands the processes involved with wills, trusts and probate issues. She works hard for clients, advising you of all of the important information related to your specific situation and taking the time to explain all documents.
Melissa will make sure that you safeguard your assets properly, avoid any crisis situations and have excellent elder care.
Consult with Attorney Melissa Wu, a detail-minded and experienced Maryland and DC Metro area probate lawyer, at (240) 505-8649, to get started on your estate plans.
Upcoming Probate Law Seminars
Yes, I would like to learn more about Melissa Wu’s probate law seminars.