Photo by Adobe Stock
After the death of a loved one, probate may be required to pay off any bills and to distribute the estate.
The steps of the probate process can include:
- filing the will
- appointing an estate administrator
- posting of any required bonds
- taking inventory of the property
- paying expenses, debts and taxes
- transferring the balance to heirs
Melissa Wu, dedicated to stay with clients every step of the way. Contact Melissa today for more information about the steps of probate, 240-505-8549.